The HEAT (Health Evaluation Access Terminal) digital detection, face recognition, access control terminal is a threshold management device with fast, precise reads, and large storage capacity. It integrates facial recognition technology with a digital temperature detection module for non-contact, rapid temperature measures, and positive identification. The terminal can achieve facial recognition and temperature detection simultaneously, and provide immediate visual/audible alerts for abnormal body temperature. It can be deployed in crowded places, such as schools, retail, smart communities, office buildings, hospitals, and senior living facilities. The HEAT unit can be a stand-alone or connected to doors to restrict entry, as well as data networks for elaborate reporting & management.
- Deep learning algorithm providing a face recognition accuracy rate > 99%, and false rate < 1%
- Supports two-way audio with an indoor monitor
- Supports video capture and ONVIF surveillance camera protocol
- Add up to 6 photos in base library for a single person
- Supports face, card, password and QR code authentication for door access control
- Includes tamper protection, door open timeout, and override to keep egress door open during fire alarm condition