From small meeting rooms to large boardrooms, Global Furniture Group has a complete selection of meeting and conference tables to meet your business needs.
- With a variety of contemporary styles, you can customize your choice of top shape and base.
- Tables are made from thermally fused, high-performance laminate for easy maintenance. The durability of this top-quality laminate will provide years of lasting beauty.
- Global conference tables are available in five shapes: Boat-Shaped, Rectangular, Race Track, Bow End, and Wedge.
- Table sizes range from 96 in. to 288 in. Tabletops are 1 ½ in thick with a standard edge, bicut edge, or fluted edge.
- Choose from a variety of laminate finishes and add some power to complete your conference table.
- Other components available: multimedia cart, lectern, visual board, buffet cards, serving carts, buffet credenzas.
- Global offers a lifetime warranty.
Enwork offers affordable tables that the client can customize to fit their conference needs. Create something simple or load the table up with power, data, and other technological accessories.
- Choose from a variety of base styles: Concurrence, Apron, eBench, Equilibrium, Impression, Sensation, Landing, Lugano, Sawhorse, Solano, Statement, Foundation, Stealth, or Gyration.
- Choose your top size, surface material, and worksurface edge: HPL/3mm, HPL/Waterfall, HPL/Knife, HPL/Wood, Contour/Taper, Veneer/Wood.
- New Designer Finishes offered are Back Painted Glass on Knife MDF, KrystalCast, Quartz, Ply, and Solid Surface – Luminesse LED, and PowerEdge top options can add an extra dimension of “wow” to your design.
- Then specify your power and data: Villa, Flip-n-Go, Oasis, Alexander, Ellora, and Foundation Trough.
- Enwork also offers flip-top training tables, occasional tables, a beverage cart, lectern, and other conference room furniture to match your conference table.
Groupe Lacasse conference tables are completely adaptable to new office technologies and is available in a wide variety of finishes, sizes and shapes. Whether a client is looking for conference tables, modular freestanding tables, height adjustable tables or practical tables for training applications as well as complementary furniture to store devices and supplies, Groupe LaCasse will meet all expectations.
- Choose from a wide variety of laminate finishes for the table top and add a knife edge. The “knife edge” option gives your conference table style and elegance.
- Groupe LaCasse offers different configurations and shapes, a wide array of bases and legs, and electrical/wiring management modules. Fixed or mobile, the modular tables are versatile and flexible.
- Groupe Lacasse offers a lifetime limited warranty.
OFS inspires a seamless blend of furniture functionality, connectivity, storage, and media integration that harmonizes with interior architecture. Informed by the international style and an architect’s attention to detail, OFS presents an adaptable, sustainable aesthetic that scales from private to collaborative and open spaces. It is flexible, multi-purpose and tech-savvy.
- Choose conference tables from a wide variety of sizes, configurations, and options to support any group, space, or tech requirements.
- Add a media wall to expand digital communication and display areas without compromising floor space. Finish options are available in laminate and wood veneer.
- OFS offers media tables for presentations and video conferencing, storage units inspired by Frank Lloyd Wright’s Johnson Wax building, and a Workspace line that mimics the same feeling and functionality as the Collaborative conference tables.
- OFS has a 12 year warranty for tables, casegoods and seating.
Corp Design Potenza offers laminate conference tables and Sling glass conference tables. Potenza boat shape conference tables are available in 8 foot, 10 foot, and 12-foot standard lengths, but feel free to add one or multiple 4-foot extensions to the middle portion of the table to add some length. Tables are wire management ready and each leg has an aluminum accent. Multiple laminate finishes to choose from: Grigio, Moderna Cherry, Espresso, Miele, and Noce
- Sling Series offers an 8-foot x 42 in wide rectangular conference table with a white frost tempered glass surface. Aluminum frame powder-coated paint is available in Tungsten or White finish.
- Finish off your conference room by adding storage cabinets, wall mounted storage and bookcases. Corp Design offers a 5-year warranty.
- Collective Conference features cubist inspired base options, and contrasting paint and wood finishes complemented by aluminum trim details.
- Vision has a variety of components for its desks and casegoods, and a conference table ordered from the same line will just help to complete the look of your office.
- JSI offers a 12-year warranty.
Embrace the beauty in its rawest form and celebrate the individuality of natural solid wood. Darran Grove conference, desk, and bar tops feature a protective varnish topcoat. Select slabs from their live inventory; available sizes include 76”, 96” and 120” lengths. A functional yet stunning option for conference, lounge, desk, dining, or bar applications.
- Standard size tables include 76″, 96″ and 120″ length with the option of a 30″ or 42″ table height
- The solid slabs are from the Acacia Tree and are cut 2″ – 3″ thick
- Butterflies are hand placed based on the tables natural characteristics. Natural cracks in the wood are considered normal and enhance the beauty of the tables
- Metal Legs are available in Black or Silver Powdercoat
Nevers conference tables offer users a number of design feature options as well as functionality. Americana, Tempezo, and Eventi – just to name a few!
- Americana Conference tables offer straightforward quality and lasting design. They are able to support spaces for meeting, presenting, and conferencing with timeless and architectural elegance.
- Tempezo Conference tables offer straightforward quality and lasting design. They are able to support spaces for meeting, presenting, and conferencing with timeless and architectural elegance.
- Eventi Executive Conference table’s exclusive segmented tabletop design allows combinations of wood, metal, glass, stone, and leather. The plateau is a secondary part of the edge detail, and because it is finished in color coat, adds an additional design element on its own.
- Nevers offers a 10-year warranty.