LA-Z-BOY KONCERT RECLINER
La-Z-Boy Koncert Recliner by Knú Healthcare are mobile hospital chairs with an infinite position non-locking back and upholstered arms.
- Seat width: 24 in
- Standard upholstered arms
- Optional wood caps available
- Mid-Ottoman Calf Support
- 3 4″ swivel locking casters; 1 4″ rigid locking caster
- Removable back to clean for infectious disease control
- Pushbar standard
- LiquiCell® Technology
- Select recliners available with heat & massage back features
Choose from a selection of graded in fabrics. La-Z-Boy Contract Furniture offers a limited lifetime warranty from the date of product shipment.
Carolina Lasata patient recliner positively supports the critical relationship between patient and caregivers, helping them navigate the best possible path toward wellness and a better life. It’s intuitively designed features give patients and caregivers the sense of security needed at critical moments. Lasata’s mission is to surround patients with a sense of calm and a place of peace while supporting caregivers during the delivery of care.
- Dual steel mechanism (10-year mechanism warranty)
- Wall-saver design
- Foot ottoman and back operate independently of one another
- Dual backrest activation levers
- Locking dual pivoting arms
- Ergonomic arm design provides long-term comfort
GLOBAL PRIMACARE WINGBACK
The new Global Primacare Wingback has a healthcare compliant design that includes seat clean out, adjustable neck support cushion, integrated lumbar support, and forward grasping arm caps in wood or urethane. Primacare Wingback is available in standard, bariatric, and two-seater models with ottomans.
- High back with contoured ‘wing’ provides long-term seating comfort
- The optional adjustable headrest is attached for security and can be easily moved for proper positioning
- Contoured back with superior lumbar support
- Softly curved armrests with forwarding grip assist in getting in and out of the chair safely
- Legs and armrests available in all Globalcare wood and all self-skinned urethane (SSU) finishes
- The surface of the ottoman is angled for leg comfort
CAROLINA EVERGREEN SLEEPER SOFA
Carolina Evergreen’s warm, modern aesthetic provides a soft, comfortable appeal to healthcare patient spaces. Designed with hospitality in mind, the series feels less institutional and more welcoming. The idea was to create a comfortable sleepover sofa that functions easily and encourages overnight guests to utilize while feeling at home.
- Choose from a wide range of graded in fabrics.
- Carolina offers a limited lifetime warranty.
OFS SAVEN ROCKER
We designed the OFS Saven Rocker to provide ideal support for new mothers and their babies. You can adjust Saven’s arms independently to easily find a comfortable position, and its gentle motion calms and soothes. But Saven isn’t limited to this setting. From corporate wellness rooms to long-term care, nurseries, home health, or other public and patient spaces, Saven provides a resting place with subtle movement that helps people restore.
- Upholstered seat, back and arms
- Polished aluminum is standard finish on Saven’s cast legs
- Clean-thru design
- Wall-saver legs
- Stationary arms standard without arm caps
- Motion arm standard with wood arm caps
- Black rubber flooring track
Sit, relax, or rest in comfort on the Global Sleep-Eez™ compact sleeper chair. Easily operated by one person, Sleep-Eez can be used as a chair, a chaise lounge or a bed. The sleeper chair extends into a generous 24″ by 77″ sleeping surface without requiring additional wall clearance
- 24″ wide x 77″ long sleeping surface
- Arm caps available in wood or self-skinned urethane (SSU), Armcaps fastened with metal-to-metal connectors allowing for field replacement
- Clean out space between seat and back cushions for easy housekeeping and infection prevention control
- Supports up to 350 lbs.
- Pull strap allows one person to open easily
- Upholstery covers offer a seamless waterfall front to prevent the breakdown of seams or pressure on the back of the leg
- Front casters are non-swivel manual locking. Back casters are non-locking and swivel for better
steering when moving the chair