Global Sonoma provides components that are modular and align dimensionally to minimize the footprint and maximize the available space. The collection includes bedside cabinets, dressers, wardrobes, and bookcases.
- 17 laminate finishes available
- Fascia available in 4 transitional styles
- Drawer interiors are polymer wrapped for stain and moisture resistance
- Heavy-duty aluminum legs
- 5 handle options in different finishes
- Height adjustable glides
- Also available: Memory box, mirrors, hanging accessories (to go on furniture pieces), drawer liners and organizers, tack board, magnetic whiteboard
- Bed headboards and footboards
Global offers a lifetime warranty.
GROUPE LACASSE HARMONIÄ
From hospitals to long-term care facilities and clinics of all types, Groupe Lacasse Harmoniä collection by Lacasse offers modular healthcare furniture solutions for nursing stations, patient rooms, waiting areas, etc.
Harmoniä, a complete offering of evolutive furniture solutions designed and manufactured with exceptional care to cover the full needs of healthcare establishments, from hospitals to long-term care facilities and clinics of all types.
- Waiting areas, patient rooms, nursing stations, whatever the application, our modular approach allows for fast and easy configuration and reconfiguration.
CAROLINA MILE MARKER
With its broad offering and smart design, Carolina Mile Marker provides supportive solutions throughout facilities. Whether it’s for caregiver work stations, patient rooms, exam spaces, family respite areas, or lab environments, Mile Marker adapts and supports specific needs.
- Its high-quality construction is dependable from the time of install and throughout the life of the product.
GROUPE LACASSE NEOCASE
Groupe Lacasse Neocase healthcare furniture solutions combine each of these attributes into a comprehensive package ideally suited for patient care facilities. Neocase offers the most environmentally responsible solution available. It’s the smartest possible investment for applications within healthcare environments such as laboratories, pharmacies, emergency, and procedure rooms.
- Thin profile, wall-mounted casework maximizes the use of space.
- Soft contours and appealing finishes contribute to a sense of patient well-being.
- Heavy-duty hardware, steel-sided drawers, and solid joinery ensure a long useful life.
- Counter-height work surfaces.
- Epoxy resin countertops with backsplash and integral sink.