Community Stockton science lab tables are functional and built to last. They are available in a range of sizes with powdercoat, chemsurf, epoxy resin and laminate tops.
- Additional options include compartments, drawers and boots.
- The tables come in oak and maple wood species, in 27 finishes.
- There is a quickship option that is natural oak on oak finish, but excludes the powdercoat top.
GROUPE LACASSE NEOCASE
Neocase is engineered to exacting specifications, making it the superior alternative to built-in millwork. In addition to lower ownership and maintenance costs, Neocase offers the most environmentally responsible solution available.
- It’s the smartest possible investment for applications within healthcare environments such as laboratories, pharmacies, emergency and procedure rooms.
- There are various options to choose from: stainless steel drying racks, laboratory utility chase, epoxy resin countertops with backsplash and integral sink, and more.